Why Cisco Routers?
- First portfolio engineered for secure, wire-speed delivery of concurrent data, voice, and video
- Technology that is quality tested for reliability
Most advanced routing portfolio
- Integration (not overlay) of multiple services to optimise applications and performance
- Feature parity with Cisco best-of-breed appliances (ISRs)
- Comprehensive Small Business portfolio designed for interoperability (RV/WRV Routers)
Integrated Services Routers
- Services densities, bandwidth, availability, and industry-leading performance
- Affordable technology you can trust for secure connections and reliable connectivity
Small Business Routers
- High-performance, nonstop connectivity
- Modular design (1900 and 2900 Series) delivers optimal service flexibility
- Best-in-class security, including firewall, IPS, content filtering, and more
- More highly secure VPN options, including Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Enhanced redundancy to increase fault tolerance and business uptime
- Integrated WAN optimization and application integration
- Secure VPN connectivity for site-to-site and remote access
- Flexible, hybrid (IP Security and SSL) VPN support for secure remote access (some models)
- Strong security, including firewall, encryption, authentication, and access control
- Web content filtering and Intrusion Prevention Systems (optional on some models)
- Built-in Ethernet switch ports
- Simple, easy-to-use, browser-based device manager
- Is your customer looking to reduce costs by combining their voice, video, and data services onto one network and/or into a single device?
- Could your customer's business benefit from an affordable easy-to-manage, intelligent, future-ready network infrastructure?
- Is network security important to them?
- Does your customer have a plan to ensure that their data networks and applications won't go down?
- Does your customer need to add LAN switching, WLAN, voice or video services?